First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it’s been an established symbol of Gucci’s heritage. This large tote combines the signature motif with the Web stripe—a timeless pairing that pays homage to Gucci’s roots.
Features: Black and vintage white leather Green and red Web grosgrain bow Blue rosebuds and Gucci print leather lining Blue rosebuds print leather sole Point toe Adjustable strap with crystal buckle closure 50″ heel
Size: 16″W x 17″H x 2″D / 41cm x 43cm x 5cm
100% genuine materials, matching the quality of the authentic Gucci product (imported from Europe);
- Beige/ebony soft GG Supreme, crafted from a coated microfiber fabric, with brown leather trim
- Green and red Web
- Antique gold-toned hardware
- Double G
- Detachable pouch with zipper closure
- Double leather handles with 11″ drop
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Comes with dust bag, authentication cards, and pamphlets
- 1:1 mirror image quality
- This is brand first copy product.
- Our Guarantee: The bag you receive will look exactly as our product images in terms of quality and description!